Michaniki S.A., a construction company, having firmly executed more than 100 projects in Greece and abroad, is looking for an exceptional Administrative – Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate will work from our office in Northern Suburbs.
- Highly organized personality to meet deadlines, superlative diary management and meeting scheduling skills.
- Aid with creation of reports and presentations as required – Advanced PowerPoint/Word/Excel skills and creative judgement. Tech-savvy, high computer literacy.
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dealing with emails, phone call and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Exceptional follow-up skills on tasks and emails.
- Multitasking with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fluency in Greek and English language, orally and written.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Proactive, with a strong ability to anticipate needs and identify solutions.
- Willingness to put time in after hours and perform under pressure.
- Accountability and taking ownership of projects.
- A good listener, a team player and ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Discretion and confidentiality at all times, in line with company guidelines and as appropriate.
- Strong work ethic and genuine interest in doing a good job in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Finance.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package.
- We offer a challenging work environment, continuous learning, and development opportunities.
To apply for this position kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org